Most all my life I played small, until I got some help to re-frame my life and my desires. I am still stepping into myself and my life but I don’t want to play small anymore. I intend to play big this year.
What it means to me to play big…
1. I don’t care what other people think of me. I like me just the way I am and I am enough.
2. I manifest what I want and feel these days. I feel into what I want, I focus on what I want and take action.
3. I take action. Simple but powerful. I don’t sit around wondering what it would feel like to do something, I get out there and do it.
4. I don’t try, I do. I do what needs to be done to be successful in my goals.
5. I plan big. But take small steps to get there.
6. I intend to always bring forth the best version of myself. I get help with my issues when I need it. I take responsibility for my life. I continually am improving myself and my life to a better version of me.
7. I know if it doesn’t turn out the way I want, that’s ok, I live and learn. Life is not always like we hoped for. I tend to go with the flow these days. What life brings me I am grateful for.
8. I express my gratitude for all in my life and those in my life. I show love to all. I express love to all. I am love.
9. I step into my power as a human female being. I know my strengths and work on my weaknesses.
10. I know I am worthy of it all and believe in myself.
Play big. Good luck. Comment below on how you like to play big in your life.
Inspired by Andrea Owen of Your Kick Ass Life.com
7 Characteristics of People That “Play Big”