My current skincare routine even in summer is moisture based…I have dry sensitive reactive skin…going into autumn I will only start using more moisturizer…check out the products I am currently using below and see comments too. I have a few holy grail products I love to keep in rotation.
- Any gentle moisturizing foaming face wash – I currently using simple moisturizing face wash
- Toner = pixi Hydrating Milky Mist – I like this for pre-hydration
- Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream – wonderful product for sensitive skin, a goto for me
- for extra ++ moisture use – Kate Somerville Dry Skin Saver – This saves my really dry patches
- eyes = Origins Plantscription Power Eye Cream – my fav goto eye cream
- Tools – Clarisonic Face Brush – Mia Fit – this is great for exfoliation once a day
I am giving AVEDA botanical kinetics dry/normal skin care line/kit a try.
I used to shop AVEDA a lot a long time ago. But found myself switching over to Origins line most recent years. I have dry to normal skin. Even in the summer staying in A/C all the time, dries my skin out a lot. In winter it’s pretty dry too. My age also has something to do with that. Dryer skin comes with age. I want a line of products that helps keep my skin glowing.
What new skincare are you enjoying this summer? Leave a comment below, let me know. I am always open to suggestions.
Origins Dr. Weil Mega-Bright. I use the entire line of products to give myself a wonderful glow. I am a big fan of all Origins products. I have used Origins products for years. Their pricing structure is pretty good too, not to expensive for what you get. The cleanser MEGA-BRIGHT SKIN ILLUMINATING CLEANSER works well for my skin all year round; washes off clean too. I use the serum under my moisturizer for an extra boost of Vitamin C. The MEGA-BRIGHT DARK SPOT CORRECTING NIGHT MASK is wonderful for a nightly treatment and boost of moisture too. The eye cream is great for daytime use, it really helps improve my dark circles…
MEGA-BRIGHT DARK CIRCLE MINIMIZER. There are other Origins skincare and body care products I use daily too. If your looking for a new skincare regime, I suggest this one. Vitamin C is so good for brightening dull skin.
Remember good self-care is important for a healthy mind and body. Make good skincare part of your self-care today.
Fortified with Dr. Weil’s powerful, skin-brightening Rosa roxburghii complex, the Mega-Bright collection helps visibly reduce dark spots and even skin tone. -Origins