Self care daily is essential to a happy life.
Below are some of my favorite things to do for my own self care…
- honor your commitments to yourself
- be gentle with yourself- give yourself a break
- take a break to relax and recharge
- get a good long sleep
- exercise or movement daily
- take care of my environment, keep it tidy and clean
- eat healthy – get a health coach to address your needs
- pretty myself – hair care, skin care, teeth care, nail care, body care, makeup, etc. Do what you need to do to feel beautiful inside and out, in your own right
- stand tall (power pose)- radiate the confidence you feel deep inside
- celebrate the small things in life
- practice gratitude
- drink lots of water, it’s so good for you in so many ways
- learn something new – continuing education
- reading fiction and non-fiction
These are some of the things I do each day to help me be a better person and take care of myself. Show yourself some love. Take care.
I also recommend popping over to Hannah B’s site and reading up on her self-care posts.
Please comment below how you do your self-care routine.