Wanna level up your productivity and life? Want to develope good habits? Try the app Productive for iPhone. Productive – Habit tracker – Daily routine & reminders for goals & resolutions
By Jaidev Soin
Build good habits. Organize your life. Productive has all the tools you need to build a routine of positive, life changing habits. Productive gives you:
● A way to plan your day – Schedule habits for morning, afternoon, evening, or any time of the day. You can also schedule habits for more than once a day, or only for weekdays, or just for the start of the month, or just on Mondays, or many other convenient choices.
● Motivating streaks – Build motivating chains of done habits and perfect days. The longer your chain of done habits, the more likely you will stick at the habit.
● A way to focus – You’re only shown what’s due for the current time of day. This helps you better manage your time, and prevents stress about what is still left to do.
● Powerful reminders – Productive lets you know what’s due for each time period, plus you can set reminders for each habit, or get a big push from Boost Mode.
● Lots more awesome stuff – Like calendars of your progress, detailed stats, notes, a passcode lock, and the beautiful Floodlight theme.
As you can see from my screenshot above, I use Productive for iPhone to help me build habits and remind me to do all those little things in life.
What’s on my app:
- Make My Bed – try to do this first thing in the morning
- Wash Face AM
- Drink Some Water = 100oz for me a day
- Eat a good meal – stay on track with wellness program
- Get out of house – 1x day even if it’s only to get coffee
- Tidy the home – pick up around the house, trash out etc.
- Write in my journal
- Go for a walk – 3x’s a week
- Shower – I know weird but I like to track this
- Take vitamins/supplements – all every day
- Take a break – in the afternoon
- Wash Face PM
- Meditation – every day for minimum 5 min. a day
I love how easy this app is to use. [I do have the paid version, well worth it]. I am always adding to my list of things I should do daily/weekly that I want to track. My friend uses this app to track certain things that contribute to good sleep and healthy lifestyle.
What habits would you like to cultivate today and tomorrow and the next day? Comment below.