Wise words from a wise woman. If you not already reading Lara Casey’s blog, get over there now.
I love it, growing slow. It truly is the only way for me. I am not a BIG BOLD kinda gal. Nope, slow and steady for me. I actually is someone who puts a lot of thought behind what I do in life. Each day actually, I take my time and take a break and think before I act. Even with food, I wonder around the kitchen in search of lunch, and sometimes I step away to think about, what do I really want? Do you do this?
Below are some areas of my life I am growing slow at…
- health – day by day I take getting healthy slowly, learning new things, making good choices, improving my habits little by little
- exercise – day by day I make movement more a priority
- meditation – I increase my meditation time little by little, I am up to about 15 minutes now, started at 5 minutes, that’s progress little by little
- reading – day by day I read more, I read a different book, I get in a few more pages than the day before, little by little
- the universe – each day I connect a little more with the sacred universal love
Where are you growing slow, little by little? Let me know in the comments.