A little more information about being a #girlboss…
- We take care of ourselves first and foremost. Self Care is key to being a #girlboss.
- Sleep – be sure to get the optimal hours you need to have a nightly healing sleep routine – I need 10 hours
- Eat healthy well balanced diets – you can follow me on my Whole30 journey here on the blog.
- Hydration – with water is key to keeping your whole body running smoothly. Mind and body.
- Exercise & Play – moderate physical activity daily is key to keep your energy high and feeling good. Play is just as important too. Do something you love everyday. Or at least be sure to schedule in some play time each week.
- Gratitude Daily – Being grateful for what we have will get you far. Try this journal to get you started.
- Effective Time Management – I use a paper planner (like an Erin Condren Life Planner) and a digital calendar to organize my time effectively
- Stay Organized – I have systems, yes it sounds all fancy but it’s essential. Systems of how I do certain things and work as key to keeping me organized and staying that way week to week. Simple as keeping checklists of routine tasks I do. This insures from project to project each clients work gets done correctly.
Read my blog post on building a solid foundation for your life.
Read this article from the lovely and wonderful Alexis at Strange and Charmed.
What do you think is most important about being a #girlboss? Let me know in the comments.