I have a Filofax Domino Patent A5 Organizer in Turquoise. I have not upgraded to a new Filofax; yet. I am still enjoying this Domino version.
I have an updated tour for you today. For 2018, I have purchased the Inkwell Press A5 Inserts for 2018.
I’m pretty good at procrastinating when I have things to do. How about you?
Here are my tips for getting past it…
- 1. Do one small step at a time. The littlest action helps you stay in motion.
- 2. Clean something, like the top of your desk. Decluttering or cleaning up and organizing your work space really helps.
- 3. Do something else that is weighing heavy on your mind, get it out of the way so you can focus.
- 4. Take a moment to relax. Take even just 10 minutes to relax and get centered.
- 5. Journal all that’s floating in your mind, get everything out and down on paper. I keep a Brain Dump journal just for this purpose. It helps clear your mind.
- 6. Set a work timer. Try using Forest app on your phone to help eliminate distractions.
- 7. Make a list of all you have to do, choose one thing at a time to focus on. Take action towards that one thing, see No. 1 tip, start small.
For next year’s memory planning I choose the Erin Condren Life Planner “In Bloom” with a gold coil and no customization on the front of the cover. Inside is the neutral vertical layout. I am planning on using this planner as a memory planner only. Each week I plan out the past week with all the memories of what I did. This will be a fun creative way to look back on past months and see what fun I had each day.
I am purchasing my stickers I use for weekly spreads on Etsy from various sources.
What do you use for memory planning? Comment below…
A few more great resources I have found for starting my journey to minimalism…
- Jenny Mustard – YouTube
- Aileen at Lavendaire – YouTube
- Pick Up Limes – YouTube
Today’s minimalism lesson is on unsubscribing from all those pesky emails you get, mostly the sales ones.
Unsubscribe from ANY emails that are not directly serving your life in some way. Ask yourself this question with each email you get. If it’s not serving your goals or dreams or real daily life, unsubscribe.