What if…you decided to go for it? Ask for that raise, talk to someone about a new venture, what is the worst that can happen? Your dreams come true!
They say yes, your on your way. I have been stepping up my game and going for it lately. I tried for a new job(nothing as of yet), asked an old colleague for any work opportunities(interested but waiting), and then I made up my own business venture idea and pitched it! (interested and in discussion mode)Wow, this all is not in character for me, but this year is all about moving forward for me. Moving forward to the life I want to live! How are you living? Do you want more for yourself? Let’s make a plan to go for it. What is the worst that can happen? They say NO? So what? On to the next great idea. Go for it!
- Do not focus on the outcome. Yes, you may be turned down or it might not work out at all. But so what, you went for it. That’s awesome. That alone is HUGE.
- You never know what will happen unless you ask.
- You might be surprised at the outcome, something you never thought about.
- Ask and you shall receive.
- Ask for what you want and then turn it over to the universe for support.
- All good things come in time. The universe has your back, it will bring to you opportunities when it’s the right time. Trust me!
Is there something you are dreaming about going for? But your too afraid to ask? Buck up and just go for it. I know it really is as simple as that.
Shout out in the comments below, something your longing to go for.
When it doesn’t all go as planned or as you hoped for, stand up, dust yourself off and try again. Failure is not the end, it’s only the beginning to find what didn’t work and improve upon it. Try again. Do not give up. That is key, trying something and not succeeding at it, is not an end all, it’s only the beginning.
How have I failed lately, well, I accomplished whole30 but this past week I went off the rails. Way off. Back to my old ways of eating a few months ago. It was a wake up call that I wasn’t addressing some core issues/wounds from my past about my body and my relationship with food. I know I am a emotional eater but this was different. I am not feeling into my love for myself and why I choose to eat the way I do. I felt deprived and rebellion kicked in hard this past week. I.E. eating everything in site. But I am very aware of the problem and am addressing it right away, TODAY. Taking action. Re-evaluate my current patterns, what has been working lately, and how I can move forward with grace and ease. How do I get back my diet mojo and find peace with my plate? That is the question I will be addressing now.
What have you “failed” at lately and what do you need to pull back from and re-evaluate moving forward. Keep moving forward. Don’t look back your not going that way. Comment below.
Ya! Next week on July 19, 2016 at 10am EDT, Inkwell Press is having a liveWELL IMPERFECT Planner sale. 40% off!
Who’s buying? comment below…
I am going to try to pick up another one for myself. I really am enjoying mine for this next year so far. I might get the flex version this time around. I am finding I am using this planner more than my Erin Condren, so far this year. I use my Erin Condren planner for my website/blog.
A word of warning, being an entrepreneur is not it’s all cracked up to be. It’s HARD WORK most everyday. You must be disciplined too.
You have to get yourself out of bed, start your routines, check your calendar and planner everyday. Plan your day. Stick to the plan. Get things done! This all takes discipline every minute of the day. Don’t be fooled it’s all fun and games. Oh it is that too, but sometimes you must get down and dirty and get the job done.
Being an entrepreneur on your own is also lonely. You must take yourself outside and to the local coffee shop sometimes. Make dates with friends to meet up. Find a mentor. Converse with strangers and on a regular basis. Just so you don’t feel too lonely.
Just wanted to warn you, it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. But the rewards are great, so are you ready to take the leap? Do it now! Don’t wait.
Are you a entrepreneur? If so, please let me know in the comments below.
I’ve been on the phone talking with Connie about creating/cultivating a new morning ritual after my move to my new home. Below are some ideas I have to do just that. Routine and rituals are important to human beings. It brings a sense of peace and prepares us for our day. Life goes easier when your in zen mode.
My ideas for my NEW morning routine…
1. Wake up drink water, green juice with collagen protein, wait awhile then have #1 cup of coffee.
2. While I wait for green juice to digest before coffee, I read something related to self improvement. Currently reading…Adventures for Your Soul: 21 Ways to Transform Your Habits and Reach Your Full Potential Paperback – August 25, 2015 by
3. Make bullet proof coffee concoction with coconut oil and coconut milk.
4. As I let that cool down and enjoy it, I meditate for 5-10 minutes. Letting my mind take me where it needs to go but remaining centered too. I also tune into spirit and pray during meditation time.
5. After coffee and meditation it time to really wake up and head to the gym for 45-60 minute workout.
6. Shower after gym time.
7. Get prepared for my day, do hair, perfume, dress, etc. A little lip balm never hurt anyone.
7a. Breakfast time. Eat something nourishing and some carbs after that workout.
8. Time to get some work done but first #2 coffee, which involves going to Starbucks for a coconut latte, that I add more coconut oil too when I get home. I walk to Starbucks it’s right next to my apartment.
9. Review time, review my schedule and to do list for the day. Plan accordingly.
10. Write or publish a blog post, tweet said blog post.
11. Begin my work for the day.
12. After working for a few hours I like to journal about things on my mind, like a mid-morning break.
… my routine… I’ll blog about a nightly routine some time soon… stay tuned for that.
What is your must do morning routine? Comment below.